Davis Sanders Homes Win a $20,000 Furniture Gift Voucher Competition
1. The promoter is: Davis Sanders Homes Pty Ltd
2. Authorised under NSW Permit No. : LTPS/17/16904
3. An entry is available to the first 20 persons over the age of 18 who contract, in the Davis Sanders Homes building area, to build a home with Davis Sanders Homes, within the nominated promotion dates. The entries will consist of the first 20 entries for a single voucher to the value of $20,000 on offer (one only) from Homemakers Wodonga and / or Gallus & Rae Albury.
4. All twenty eligible entries, who meet the competition criteria, will receive a $2,000 gift voucher for the purchase of furniture bedding, and decorator items at Homemakers Wodonga and / or Gallus & Rae Albury. This prize is not refundable for cash and not transferable.
4. Staff, subcontractors, supplier contacts and others associated with Davis Sanders Homes or their family members shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
5. An unconditional contract to build a home with Davis Sanders Homes must be entered into by 5pm on Friday 22nd December 2017, which will allow for one entry into the competition.
6. In order to meet the unconditional contract requirements in point 5, a deposit to build a home with Davis Sanders Homes must be received between 6am on the 1st September 2017 and 5pm on the 30th November 2017.
7. The day the contract is entered into, is the contract date, but any conditions must be fully removed before the entry can be accepted.
8. An entry form must be completed in full by the purchaser including a site address and validated by an employee of Davis Sanders Homes. Any entry form that is not completed in full will be removed from the competition as invalid.
9. Closing date for entry will be 5pm 22nd December 2017 ADST or when the 20th entry is received by Davis Sanders Homes. After this date & time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
10. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure entries are received. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. The total prize is: A $20,000 gift voucher for the purchase of furniture, bedding or decorator items from Homemakers Wodonga and / or Gallus & Rae Albury. Furniture, bedding and decorator items must be at full recommended retail price and not ‘on sale or offered at a promotional price’. This gift Voucher will have a 12 month expiry date issued by Homemakers Wodonga and Gallus & Rae Albury, from the date of the draw. This prize is not refundable for cash and not transferable.
12. The costs associated with delivery of furniture, bedding or decorator items from Homemakers Wodonga and / or Gallus & Rae Albury is at the expense of the winner or can be included in the $20,000 voucher at their standard delivery rates.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant or by any third party connected with this competition.
14. A single winner will be decided at 10am on Wednesday the 17th January 2018 at the Davis Sanders Homes display home at 1 Stirling Way, Iluka Views, Thurgoona
15. All twenty entrants must be in attendance and will be given the opportunity to select a key. One key will open the front door of the display home and the client possessing that key will be awarded as the winner.
16. The winner will be notified in person and results will be published online at http://www.davissandershomes.com.au by the 24th January 2018.
17. If an entrant is unable to attend the draw then they may provide an authorised representative to attend and act as their proxy. If a proxy is to be provided the entrant must notify Davis Sanders Homes, in writing, with full details of their representative, a minimum of two weeks prior to the 17th January 2018.
18. Should an entrant not be in attendance and no representative has been nominated to attend on their behalf, their entry will be withdrawn from the lottery.
19. The promoter will provide the winner with their gift voucher for Homemakers Wodonga and / or Gallus & Rae Albury to the value of $20,000 on the day of the draw being 17th January 2018.
20. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
22. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988.
23. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.